I – Heaters
|IP-24 (Plugin Heater)
- Low initial cost and maintenance free- no moving parts, no gas bottles to change- just flick a switch
- No open flame or hot parts to contacted against- clean, green with no emissions into the atmosphere like gas-very much safer
- Energy efficient with low operating costs- approximately 25% of the cost of gas to operate
- Approximately 70 cents per hour to operate a 3000 watt heater- based on current energy prices of 22-25 cents per hour/Kw.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel, great for coastal areas- all fittings, screws, bolts etc are also 316 stainless steel( many imported heaters still use mild steel nickel plated screws and other fitments that rust very quickly.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use. Often used at factory workstations, dispatch areas, restaurants, bars and outside alfresco dining. Unlike gas patio heaters Kelray Heaters are safe to use for indoor use and enclosed awnings.
- One Kelray heater will heat a 4 x 4m area. Heated area dependant on placement of heater ie height and power output of heater., generally mounting closer to the ground the smaller the spread.
- Quartz elements provide instant heat which will reach full temperature in approximately 1 minute. Heaters can be fitted with heat controllers, on/ off switching using motion sensors, timers. Ideal for public smoking area’s- many times more effective than gas patio heaters.
- Kelray models range from 2Kw ( 1 metre length) through to double element 8 Kw ( 1560mm length)
- Manufactured in New Zealand- sold through out the world.
- NZ quality- NZ warranty and service.
What people are saying..
We installed six Kelray heaters in two of The Tasting Shed’s outdoor areas, and they have proved to be a fantastic addition to our exterior spaces. We’ve had customers comment that they are incredibly warm and comfortable sitting outside, even on the coldest days or nights, and from a turnover perspective, it has…